Colorful beads, fringe, chunky wood, turquoise, tan and orange – meet our bohemian picks! Hippie flavors come under many forms, from chunky 70′s style platforms to cross-body bags, intricately patterned disk earrings or beaded cuffs.
How to wear them? Here are some ideas: Pair them with summery cotton dresses in plain white (with optional rustic lace details), used denim under any shape, flared jeans, high wedges with a retro feeling, suede, tan leather jackets and massive scarves in earthy tones.
If you want to incorporate the hippie style in your Spring 2012 wardrobe, then start with these beauties that range from $17 to $300:
1. BONYTA sandals $119.95
2. Upper Haight Shoulder Bag $169.99
3. Large Coral Red Boho Style Floral Disc Earrings $16.95
4. Faux Suede Cutout Belt $20
5. Boho Style Orange Beaded Fashion Bracelet $43
6. OAKLEE wooden platforms $129.95
7. Koolaburra Drew Boot in Chestnut $299.99
8. Big Buddha ‘Ella’ Crossbody Bag $65.00
9. Bead Cuff Bracelet $25