Some heels look like they belong in a movie from the ’70 – we’re definitely not talking stiletto pumps, nor delicate peep-toes – but chunky, massive platforms with thick heels in vivid colors! Check out these under-$100-beauties above: they come in rainbow shades, are high, yet solid enough thanks to their endowed platforms in order to be comfortable and worn from day to night, and they have that retro feel that takes you to bohemian hippie times.
Go old-school all the way and pair them with flared jeans or with colorful mini-dresses in graphic prints!
1. GOLDENN platfrms in coral $76.97
2. Luichiny Van Buren – Red $90
3. Luichiny Eye Doll – Yellow $90
4. GUESS Women’s Shoes, Pizana Platform Sandals $80.50
5. Penny Loves Kenny Sonya – Yellow $100
6. Heels – Cheryl in aqua €44.73
7. Actout platformsin orange $89.00
8. Jessica Simpson Prinnce – Cranberry $100